Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Freedom Run

After completing my first running event last August (Hobble Creek Half Marathon), I thought my running days were over... Based off of my exercising habits, you would have thought the same. Several weeks ago, however, I was feeling very spontaneous and had a sudden urge to join this year's Freedom Run on the 4th of July, and started training for the 10K. While I am not as fit as I was during the half marathon, I have surprised myself at how quickly I am still able to run.

I got Callie on board for support (she's doing the 5K), and so here I am announcing my second running event ever, the Provo Freedom Run!




Click the picture if you'd like to join us in the running fun... it's not too late. You can do a 10K, a 5K or a 1-mile run.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

See you there - me, Brad and the girls are running the 5k!

kyle said...

If I checked my blog comments sooner, I would have known to look for you guys. Sorry I missed you! Good job kids!