Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fuzzy Face

Why am I trying to grow a goatee??

Reason #1: No more BYU!


This means no more more Honor Code :) -- don't worry Mom and Dad, I won't break the Law of Chastity or anything. I am officially DONE with all my classes at BYU. I have applied for graduation (August), but I don't know yet if I'm going to "walk"... I'm not one for paying $40+ just to wear some thin robes I don't get to keep and stand in a long line. Maybe I'll regret it some day. Who knows?

So what am I doing with all my newfound free time?!? This leads to reason #2 for my new grooming habits: I am doing my second theatrical show ever!


I have been cast as Dan in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Our choreographer has us doing the most intense dance moves... I think I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks. In addition to the health benefits, I am having a BLAST! Theater has proven to provide a release for all the "special" energy that I tend to have on occasion.

The show runs at the Scera Shell Theater July 31 - August 15th.
Click here if you'd like to come and see me make a fool of myself.

4 comments:

Babcock Family said...

So can you get us discount tickets? cause I'm commin!!

Stacey said...

"special" energy for a "special" boy. Graduations are really boring so don't feel bad about not walking. Congratulations though! Only 4 more years.

kyle said...

I can't get discount tickets. This is way low budget theater. With My Fair Lady they gave me a couple of free tickets I could give out, but I think it's different for every show... They haven't told us what they will give us yet for Joseph.

Melissa said...

I really like the rebellion goatee. Welcome to the dark side, Kyle.