Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Candace

Candace and I had our first date in March 2008. It was the best first date I have ever had. Conversation was excellent, laughter was abundant, and everything was very relaxed. We had Border's hot chocolate and walked around having random conversations about books that we saw, etc...

Q: So why did it take 1 year to have the second date?!?
A: I'm a dating idiot :). Really at the time I wasn't very focused on dating, and my priorities were not set as they should have been.

Repentant of my past, here I am 2 months into an amazing relationship, and we are taking the concept of long-distance to the extreme. Here she is in Egypt:

Though we only dated 1 month before she left for the Jerusalem Center, it has been very difficult to be without her. We communicate by phone, gchat, and gmail.

I have never found anyone who I have felt so comfortable around, who complements me so well, nor who inspires me to become my best self more than Candace. I am so lucky to have met her.

3 comments:

Liz said...

congratulations kyle!

Jodi said...

I'm so proud of you!! You updated your blog!!!
We like Candace too - she's great!!

Babcock Family said...

that is just touching! I'm proud of you too Ky.