Tuesday, June 15, 2010

#1 - Columbus Water

I LOVE Columbus water!
I love having to filter all the chloride out of it before drinking it.
I love how it rains all the time, and then rains some more.
I love walking down the street in 80% humidity 84 degree weather.
I love the Olentangy, Scioto, and other large rivers that dissect the city and make for interesting road connections.
I love how people in Columbus drive in a light rain at noon like Utahns drive in a heavy snow storm at midnight.
I love how I did a 180 off a slick freeway exit and got my first flat tire and car tow in Columbus:


3 comments:

Stacey said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Tawna said...

I love your second to last comment. So true.

The real question is...do you love Columbus water when it is squirting out a giraffe's mouth into a blow up pool with a slide? Crucial to know. And sooo lovable.

(You did what with your car?! How did I not know that?!)

Jodi said...

Wow! Scary! I'm glad you and the car are alright! I love your "100 things" idea - can't wait to read the other 99.
P.S. - We are excited to see you too!