Thursday, March 25, 2010

Free Dave Ramsey Class

Dave has a 13-week program called Financial Peace University. Enrolled members meet once a week at a church or community center and go through the steps of getting out of debt, building an emergency fund, investing, life insurance/will/estate planning, etc.

I just heard that Dave is giving away a free class for people who have never been to FPU and would like to check it out. I signed up, and I hope any of you who are interested get the chance to check it out as well.

Click here to register:

Dave's Free FPU Class

Once you've registered, you can choose the date and location near you that you'd like to attend.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks Ky! I signed up and I'm excited to go!

kyle said...

Awesome! Let me know what you think.

If you want to read Dave's book after the class, you should borrow it from Stacey and Brett.